Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Introducing myself

 Hello everyone!  My name is Jennifer and I just wanted to share this news with everyone who is new to my blog, just in case you don't follow my stitching blog!  


I am a stay at home mom of six children, three are adults and live out of the home, the other three live here at home with me.  The purpose of this blog is to share my love of reading and write about what I am reading and let you know my thoughts and opinions of the books that I am reading.

I love to read.  I have been reading since I was a child.  I love mystery, crime, true crime, and thrillers.  

I am really excited about doing this.  I hope you all enjoy and can't wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: Rogue Sequence

Title:  Rogue Sequence Author:  Zac Topping Genre:  Technothriller Series:  Ander Rade Book in Series:  Book 1 Publisher:  Tor Books Publica...