Wednesday, April 19, 2023

A life update

 Good morning everyone!  I just wanted you all to know that I am still around and still here.  I haven't dropped off the face of the earth.  I haven't really been reading or listening to books.  One because I was becoming a little sad and disappointed that my reading blog was not getting out there, but I am back now and will change that.  

I have started reading again and doing book reviews and will have a bunch up on here on Saturday.  I had to sit and pick two days out of the week that I could do them and have them posted!  So keep checking out the blog!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Review: Rogue Sequence

Title:  Rogue Sequence Author:  Zac Topping Genre:  Technothriller Series:  Ander Rade Book in Series:  Book 1 Publisher:  Tor Books Publica...